US Immigration Business Plan Services
Rédaction de Business Plan pour votre Visa



You are about to take one of the most important decisions of your life. Moving to and settling in the United States to create your own company may seem complicated at first, but with a good immigration attorney and our assistance, the doors of this great country open much more easily. The first step in US immigration is to decide, with the help of your lawyer, the type of visa that best suits your needs.

Business Plan Visa is here to improve your likelihood of getting a US Investor’s visa by helping you to develop and write a professional business plan that demonstrates your talents and skills.

The U.S. administration seeks primarily to ensure that your business venture will be sustainable. If your plan does not reflect your expertise and your ability to understand the U.S. market, you may be met with doubt and even rejection. Our team is specialized in creating quality business plans which are then used for obtaining a visa. The most successful applicants will be eligible to obtain the famous Green Card, which in turn can lead to U.S. citizenship.

Lawyers across the country trust us. As Steven N.Garmo, Esq. (Garmo & Associates) stated it: "I was very impressed by the plan you did for our client and will Refer future customers to you". Petitioners from all continents have been able to establish in the United States with our help. As many other entrepreneurs, Frederic Rouche, owner of a dental lab in Boca Raton, FL stated: "Thanks to Business Visa Plan for this great work. It was done in less time than expected, and the document is perfect and very detailed. I Will Talk About your company again and again ".




    • E2 Visa (Treaty Investor): the most popular US Immigration visa used to create (or acquire) a company on American soil. Valid for a period of one to five years. The visa applicant must hold at least 50% of the shares of the company created or acquired.


    • E1 Visa (Treaty Trader): this visa is mainly used when the corporation in question does more than 50% of its business with the country of the visa applicant’s origin.


    • Visa EB-5 (Immigrant Investor): this visa is issued when the applicant is part of a group investment in a company with more than 10 shareholders or, sometimes, a troubled company. It usually requires an investment of more than $1 million, although in some underprivileged areas, only a $500,000 is required.


    • L1 visa (Intracompany Transferee Visa): this visa can be obtained by forming a subsidiary to an existing U.S. company, with a corporate headquarters in the visa applicant’s country of origin. This type of investor’s visa may lead to a successful Green Card application.



    or use the form in "contact us" tab
    ou utilisez le formulaire dans la section"contact us"